Launch your own clothing range in these eight easy steps.
1. Brand Idea – What clothing designs are going to set you above the rest? Is the technique of graphic or style of graphic that’s your unique selling point or are your designs made of a technical fabric that’s new to the market? Your idea should be easily recognisable to your target market.
2. Brand Development – Who is your target audience? Who you are marketing too? What is your style? Where does your brand fit in the market? This will help with logo design and Brand direction.
3. Product Design – Find an experienced designer who can turn your design ideas into CAD’s. You will need technical packs and size specifications for manufacturing your product. Check your designer can create these for you.
4. Product Development – Find an experienced developer (your designer should have experience in this field to help you). Your developer will direct you in the search for a manufacturer to suit your needs, they will help you source fabrics and develop proto types.
5. Production – Once you have your proto types approved you will be ready to order your final garments. A standard production time frame can be anything from 6-10 weeks depending on the product type and manufacturer.
6. Marketing Development – Find a qualified brand marketing executive who can help you create a marketing plan for social media, exhibitions, promotions, and any other ways to promote your brand.
7. Web Development - You will need a web designer / developer who can help you design a website, we have found Shopify the best e-commerce website platform.
8. Brand Launch – Launch your brand. Through your website, at an exhibition or event. Think about your customer market and where the best place would be to launch your brand to get the most interest, and customer following.
Hilken Design can help you start your clothing brand, we have extensive knowledge and can guide you through each process, just get in touch with a member of our team via our website.
Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of Clothing Brands in India at Majorbrands.ReplyDelete